Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Broken Heart

My husband carries my heart in his heart. We have been through hard times but the fact that we are stuck together with Gods glue has kept us together. Ironically the one person that has always been there for me, supported me, and loved me....Is the person I betrayed. I cheated on my husband and I confessed it to him. And now our hearts are broken. I made a huge mistake and I take full and total responsibility. To be honest it was a horrible experience all the way around. There was nothing that I gained from it. What resulted from that betrayal was months of gut wretching guilt and pain. You may ask yoourself how I can say that I suffered? Well I did, remember my husband carries my heart in his heart and because of me our heartbeats are not as one. I am devastated at how I always seem to manage to screw up my life. This is by far the worst mistake of my life. I cant take it back but what I can say is that I have definatly learned from this experience and it is something that will never be repeated. My husband has asked me for space which I understand. I cant stop from wondering if in this time he is simmering up a deep rooted hate for me or if he trying to figure out how he can forgive me. I love and admire this man and would be incomplete without me. I have learned through therapy that you shouldnt seek for a partner to complet you. But you cannot undo Gods glue and infact I would be incomplete without my husband. I made a mistake...I made a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment