Monday, September 14, 2009

Why am I so terrified?

So tomorow is an important day. I am having what I can only best describe as a meeting with 3 people that I love and trust very much. I confesed to my Godfather about my child abuse and he is going to help me tell two of my closest cousins. I am Terrified!!! Im not sure if Im anxiouse because of the truth coming out and how this may blow up or if I am ashamed. Either way the meeting has been set and there is no turning back. I just feel comforted knowing that my Godfather will be there supporting me and giving me strength. I feel like I am not alone in this. Unfortunatly this anxiety is causing me to go into rapid cycling. I havent slept in 2 days Im trying to remember to eat and I am trying too carry on like normal. Well see how tomorow goes

No comments:

Post a Comment