Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Family

I lost track of the love my family has for me. I have been so caught up on my drama that I isolated my heart from my family. I underestimated the strong bond I have with my blood. I am sorry that I didnt pay attention. Not only did I meet with my cousins last night but the entire family ended up finding out. My mom told an aunt (by the way shes the one that confronted me) and she told all my uncles. Everything that I imagined would happen didnt. Everyone is showing me they love me, they are putting their hearts in their cupped hands and giving it to me. I have been wrong I am inportant, I am valued, and I am loved. My people are standing strong next to me. My little cousin has impressed me with her courage and determination. My Godfather has proved his love to me with his love and patience, as well as his commitment to my healing. He said whatever I want or need I just need to ask (wow!), and my preggo cousin who always hugs my soul with her comforting words and her loyalty. I love you guys more than you can imagine. Iam in love with my family and I feel that the links that hold us together have become stronger. From now on my family are my friends and I will dedicate time to them. We are a real family and no one can break us apart. Not even you Lucifer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment