Monday, September 14, 2009

Ticking Time Bomb!!!

He knows!!! The devil knows that I am starting to share my truth! I am terrified and my body along with my brain are tremlbling. But I will be brave, it's time to face the music. So Lucifer decided to call me and here is how the conversation went.
Me> Hello
666>Hey, whats up.
Me>What the HELL DO YOU WANT!!???
666>Dont you think we need to talk?
Me>No we dont and leave me and my family alone if you bother me or look for me I will press charges on you and call CPS.
Me>Click(I hung up).

Im mad at myself there was so much more I wanted to say. I wanted to say you ruined my life, you killed my dreams, and took my innocence along with my childhood. And I didnt say any of it. Now it a matter of time before the bomb explodes. Im scared but hell never know. God will give me the strength to endure the pain and embarrasment I will go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment