Friday, August 28, 2009

1st day

So I feel very nervouse on my drive to the facility. I can already imaging people sitting in a circle crying and having meltdowns. I can imaging nurses chasing patients who are delirious around the facility, and all the crazy people that will be there. Why am I going? Im not crazy.
I arrive and go into a room. The therapist is sick so someone else is filling in, and ofcourse shes 40 minutes late. No one introduces me to anyone or explains anything to me. People start talking about their last 24 hours and how good or bad they are doing and to be honest I dont give a crap. I dont want to be here. I am not coming back tomorow noooooo way. I feel so lost and hopeless wht am I here? Later the fill in asked me how I am feeling. And I lost it I started yelling and venting. And then nothing it was ok, in fact she was glad that I spoke up. And suddenly I was ok....maybe it was just a bad day for everyone, and so I decided to commit to the program and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment